to see individual accommodation details.
Kitchen equipped with either a 24” or 30″ range, 2 door fridge/freezer combination.Microwave, Coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, cups, bowls, utensils, glassware.
- We provide liquid detergent, kitchen towels, toilet paper, pillows and linens.
- Bathrooms with a shower, sink and a flushing toilet.
- An cabins have electric hot water tanks and electric baseboard heating.
- Outside you have a picnic table, a charcoal BBQ and a campfire pit (some shared).
What To Bring With You:
- Towels & face clothes, bar soap, shampoo.
- Binoculars, camera, warm clothes (spring/fall)
- Fishing equipment, licenses (boating and fishing)
- Small cooler for day trips or taking to the beach area, children’s toys
- Insect repellent or bug shirts, sunscreen
- Food (Housekeeping and Fishing packages Guests)
- Lawn chairs, an axe if you want to make kindling and a good yarn to tell around the nightly campfire.
Hillside cabins are available in the Summer from Sunday to Sunday.
Cabins available on your arrival day after 3 p.m.
Check out Time for spring and fall 10:00 a.m.
Check out Time during July and August is 9:00 a.m.
Free use of the fish cleaning hut and fish freezing facilities.
Lodge Style Rooms
Our lodge style rooms offer clean and comfortable accommodation. All three of our lodge rooms are one bedroom with one Queen/double bed and one single bed, linen and towels are included, Each room has a separate walkout to the out side sitting area. The Rooms have no cooking facilities.
All three lodge rooms are sharing one four piece bathroom.
Smoking and Pets are NOT allowed.
The lodge rooms are located on the 1st floor of the Lodge building and are available on a nightly basis. They can be booked with or without meals.
Ideal for friends, who stop in to visit you on your vacation
Last minute get away
As a start/end of your camping Trip on the beautiful French River